Sunday, February 15, 2009

St. Patricks day boxes


Today Alexis and I went and made St. Patricks's day care packages for 1-5 cav. We had a good time and it was nice to meet some of the other spouses in the company. Our new FRG leader Sarah did a great job organizing the event.
Alexis ate everything in sight today. I am sometimes amazed at the amount of food she can eat. I am just glad she is usually good about eating her veggies and fruit. She loved the fruit granmom sent from PA for her.
Tonight Heather, Grace, and Little Man came over for dinner. I grilled some chicken, made garlic bread, some veggies, and Heather brought over some yummy apple crisps. Alexis and Grace had a great time playing together like usual. Alexis thinks she is such a big girl! We weighed the kids and Creighton only weighs 4lbs less than Alexis and he is only 3 months old and Alexis is 19! I wonder what Heather feeds him! He does have the cuttest rolls of any littel man I have ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment